JQuery Multi tab widget for blogger

Posted by Lalu Lintas on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today one of my friends asked me how to add a gadget with multi tabs in to a blogger blog. Multi tab widget is a great tool to save your blog space. You can add your content inside those tabs without wasting your blogger space unnecessarily.

Following is a screenshot of this gadget;

Well, let me explain how to do this;

1.First sign in to your Blogger account
2.Then Go to your DASHBOARD >> DESIGN >> EDIT HTML
3.Now expand your widget template

4.Search for the following code by pressing CTRL + F on your key board



5.Now copy the following code and paste it just above the code you searched on step 4.

6.Now Save Template

7.Then go back to your DASHBOARD >> DESIGN >> ADD A GADGET

8.Now select HTML/JAVA Script from pop up window

9.Copy the following code and paste it inside the HTML/JAVA Script


10. Save your gadget.

11. That’s all. Now go to your DASHBOARD >> DESIGN

12. You will see the new gadget. Add whatever gadgets you want inside that particular tab.

Well, now you know how to add a multiple tab gadget to your blogger blog. Share this with your friends and enjoy it.

{ 2 comments... read them below or add one }

Unknown said...

hi,...I appreciate the post. i added this gadget to my blog-
http://www.needonetouch.org/. Can you tell me how to reduce the padding of the gadget fro the top? Do you like to associate with me? We could share our knowledge to improve our blogs simultaneously. So kindly mail me about your opinion. My mail id is wilhelm123john@gmail.com. I am waiting for your opinion. And to know this is not a spam,
akhil
One touch

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info. I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
website design

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...